Priced from low $1.7 million | 6 Bedrooms | 5.5 Baths
The Chanticleer III at Fairbrook offers a spacious open plan design with sophisticated elegance. The dining room can accommodate a large number of guests for special gatherings while the entire rear of the home is focused on comfort for day-to-day living with a gourmet-appointed island kitchen, spacious family room, and convenient mudroom off the garage. Your main level also features a private study or guest room with a full bath. Upstairs, enjoy four light-filled bedrooms, each with a private, luxuriously detailed bath. Your lower level features a finished rec room, exercise room, fifth bedroom, and full bath. Customize this plan to meet your unique needs today!
- Elevation 2 with screened porch and deck
- Sideload two-car garage with 4 ft. extension for added space
- 3 finished levels
- Gourmet kitchen with large island, walk-in pantry, upgraded appliances, cabinets, finishes, and desirable features
- Main level home office
- Family room fireplace
- 6 bedrooms and 5.5 baths
- Finished walkout basement with oversized windows, rec room, exercise room, bedroom with full bath, wet bar rough-in
- Deluxe owner’s suite bath featuring separate vanities, soaking tub, large walk-in shower with frameless door and linen closet
- Owner’s suite with two huge walk-in closets and tray ceiling
- Second floor laundry room with included washer/dryer
Directions to community: From 66 West take a left on 645/Stringfellow Rd. Turn left on Westbrook Dr. Community 1 mile ahead on the left.