Great Designs Start with the Right Foundation.
Whether building on your lot, or ours, our white-glove service makes the process efficient, collaborative, and exciting. As we enter our fourth decade of building homes for over 500 Northern Virginia families, our team has developed a customer-focused process that has earned us numerous awards and a reputation for project transparency, quality constructed homes, and a distinct eye for detail and design.
We believe that the foundation of every great home is in place long before the cement is poured—that’s why lot selection is so important. However, finding a lot is more than just finding the perfect location for your home; there are zoning and building regulations that need to be followed, demolition requirements, percolation tests, and more. That’s why the experts at Sekas Homes can help you find and build your new home on a lot that is not just beautiful, but also suitable and well-priced. We look forward to exploring options and ideas with you!
Explore these six easy steps to our process:
Schedule a Time to Discuss our Programs
During the initial meeting we will discuss pricing and standard features and will:
- Identify your needs, goals, and dreams for your new home.
- Review your architecture, or assist you with design/engineering as needed (small fee applies).
- Review your property to confirm requirements/limitations/needs.
- Outline the building process and what to expect.
NOTE: Sekas Homes contracts DO NOT include price escalation clauses!
- Discuss your financing options and provide you with referrals to help you secure the right construction/permanent financing for your unique situation. (You are not required to use one of our recommended lenders.)